Journeo’s™ in-house software development team have the capacity to create a walled browser defined by customer requirements. Essentially a closed user interface, customers can define what information they want the public to have access to. Journeo™ utilise their expertise to present the information in a touch-screen environment.
With an already broad range of features that is always growing, it is essential to speak directly with the Journeo™ team.
- An “Attract” page: for when the display is in idle mode
- Automated usage statistics, provided within Watchman
- Remote system health reporting
Additional optional features
- Integrated telephone calling to predefined telephone numbers
- Integrated panic call button
- Integrated text to speech for the visually impaired
- On screen or physical keyboard
Read about individual projects and case studies from Journeo™.